Friday, March 16, 2012

What Time Is It? Birthday Time!

Adventure Time Birthday Party

As I have mentioned before on this blog my son is a huge fan of Adventure Time, a cartoon on Cartoon Network. So it was an easy decision to choose the theme for his birthday party this year.

Adventure Time Birthday Card

Here is the cool card my mom made.

Adventure Time Birthday Cake

Here is the cake, I meant to have Finn front and center but after I finished Jake I wrote Happy Birthday and forgot to turn the cake back around so Jake ended up in the front.




Adventure Time Birthday Cake

 
Adventure Time Birthday Cupcakes

I also made some Finn cupcakes for his classmates.



Adventure Time Birthday Cupcakes

I just used mini marshmallows for the hat ears and chocolate chips for the eyes, this made the 24 cupcakes really easy and fast to decorate.

Adventure Time Applique T-shirt

I also appliqued him a Finn and Jake t-shirt to see how I did it, click here.


Adventure Time Clay Figures

I also made some cute little clay figures from sculpty clay. They were really easy to do.
Adventure Time Clay Figures

Just sculpt the figures out of clay, bake and paint. Ialso clear spray painted them so they are a little more durable and chip proof.

Adventure Time Clay Figures

Adventure Time Clay Figures

Adventure Time Clay Figures

Adventure Time Clay Figures


Adventure Time Clay Figures

Adventure Time Clay Figures

Adventure Time Clay Figures

Hope you had a great time!
My Inner Need to Create!




4 comments:

  1. Nice!!!Very beautiful work! I will try to make to my son !!!Tks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I may have to steal your cupcake idea for my step-daughter's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of icing for the Finn cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it’s Birthday Time, come on grab your friends. Haha! Those card, cake, and cookies are the perfect trio to give to an Adventure Time fanatic. And it seems that he was really estatic to have all those stuff present at his party. I guess there will be another Adventure Time themed party this March, eh?

    Jason Underwood @ La Patisserie

    ReplyDelete